2011 m. balandžio 26 d., antradienis

Salads time!

Okey, it's finanally holidays for us. The beginning of it was quite well. But than Easter has finished and sudenly I realise that I haven't got any plans anymore. Yes, I'm not the person who haven't got ideas what to do, I always have, but it's sucks a little bit. In my mind there are always thoughts that I shouldn't forget to do that or this. It's rather tiring.

I haven't got any great plans, but I have a few works that make my first real holidays day quite lame. Despite that I have some briliant thoughts about my future.

My pancakes day not happend, but I spend easter at K house, it was a bit uncomfortable at first, but later everythink was become better.

And finally I start my healthier life or I made my eating habits more various. Now, when I got that waffles griddle, I eat waffles almost every day (I know, it's not a part of healty life). Buuut I eat a lot of salads. For examples today I eat salads with lettuce, tomatoes, dill and marvelous sauce of vinegar, sugar, salt and lemon juice. M told me a very good salad recipe, we need:

  • cheese, 
  • tomatoes(now it's a big part of my life),
  • leeks,
  • "Ramoulade" mayonnaise
It's very easy to made and very delicious!

And the rest of my menu consists of fruits and vegatables with a little excemptions.

Hey, and I have a few foundings: James Morrison music and Frankie Sandford style. Frankie style is one of my favorite, because all her outfits details fits with each other perfectly, everythink looks so esthetically and minimalistic. 

Perfectly calm and romantic: James Morrison - You give me something



Coat!








Like a dream!


Sweet dreams, my darlings!








Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą