2011 m. balandžio 15 d., penktadienis

Is today Friday?

Hell yes it is!

Sunny morning, good mood, nothing suprising. Like every friday I had just a few lessons,so I'm so full of enery to do some of my plans. I quess I'll sew something, do some jobs for schooll, tidy my room, watch a few films, do some exercises, varnish my nails, eat some sweats, but not many! (it's time to change bad habits) It's not going out day, I need to refresh, relax a little bit. However nobody knows what could happend, maybe I'll have unprepared going out.

I said that I have a hair mask of eggs and olive oil and I promised that I will write the rezults. So at first I was frightened, bacause my hair was sticky and looked even worse than before. But when I washed it, my hair looked really refreshed and today they are very soft and fluffy. I quess next time I will add a few other ingredients to this mask for even better result.

So it's time to start my today plans, because as long as I sit in front of pc I feel more and more tired.
To keep that good mood let's lisen to Stevie Wonder - Sir duke




God damn it, I want the inspiration wall like this!
From www.fashiontoast.com




From www.fashiontoast.com

















Good friday, darlings!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą