2011 m. balandžio 14 d., ketvirtadienis

The findings week

I haven't written anythink in very long time. But it isn't because I didn't want that. I really did! But there wasn't enought time to do that. Yes, it's because of school, and homework, and test and so on...

What is new? Outside it's already spring and most of time we can enjoy sunny days. But real enjoyment will be after week, when we finally will have spring holidays! 

On monday i was really satisfied, because i fanally bought my dream shirts and "sex and the city" book. It was one of my favourite movie, so i'm really excited that i will read it (if I will find time hopefully). On the same day I watch my favourite Tv show "The hills" and what you think, Lauren had worn the same shirt that i bought! It was very suprising, because in my opinion she really got style. And this week i quess is my lucky week, because i found other delightful think - a big box of old fashioned earings and accessories that are now fashionable again. Not all of them are pretty, bet I found a few golden accessories, that can really suit my outfit.

And almost forgot, my mum gave to me her old pyjama - a long light green dress with some marvelous patterns on it. I quess it will be my main home clothes in summer...

I can't believe how fast time runs, one month studies and summer will be there. It makes me a bit worried, because i haven't got much time to prepare for summer. One of the biggest aim is to lose some weight, but there a lot other things, like hair, skin, dresses. But at least I started one thing, i'm sitting there and writting with the turban on my head. It's my hair mask of eggs and olive oil, i have to hold it 2hours and then wash it. When i finish this diary, i'll go to see the results. I will report it in next blog!

Aaaand there are some photo from my photo album:

It's Lauren with same shirts as mine. Cooool. But it's not from my photo album.

My new book and brilliant blue shirts





























































Good evening, darlings!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą