2011 m. balandžio 6 d., trečiadienis

cacao & white

There is a time in an year when sudenly I found my self so full of energy and inspiration. You can quess it, that time is spring. I have so much thoughts and ideas, that I must write down all the things. I quess now when I'm eighteen i feel a bit mature and I want to fix my life so I could have good memories from my young days. The eighteen forced me understand that time is so fragile and we just don't appreciate it.

So what kind of plans do I have?

I really want to decorate my room. I almost imagine how it should look like. I already chose what kind of color should it be - all walls cacao and one wall with patterns. It's nothink special because I have to adapted to my current furniture, I can change only room accesories and walls. So it should be simple cacao & white room. I'll show u if it worked. Oh, i wish that!


Looks very original! If my bad would be red, my room definately would look like this!

Awesome pattern. Love it
It's not my dream room, but wall color is quite similar. 








 white cupboard!! but not the pattern with  flowers

Sweet dreams everyone!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą