2011 m. balandžio 4 d., pirmadienis

Me, thyme tea and Miroslava Duma

It's rainny day in Lithuania and all day long you feel tired and a bit depressed. Today is "doing nothink" day and all i wanna do is listen to calm music and surf blogs, watch some photos. Strange thing happend in my life, I started drink thyme tea. That is really funny, because about an year ago I can't even imagine me drinking tea like that especially without sugar! Good changes, I think!

While waching photos I found some Miroslava Duma's pics. She's is really amazing, her style style is so exclusive. She is a fashion icon for many people, i'm one of them. 





I call it "grandma" style :D



So cute!

Again my dream pants!



I can't imagine better song for such a evening: Ry Cuming - Always remember me
 
Bonne Soiree!


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą